A little bit about our team:
WMX is a first-of-its-kind music culture, media and content business within Warner Music Group. WMX is built on three pillars that set us apart from others in the music and branding space:
Direct artist access: Warner Music has always championed artists and delivered first-rate services; WMX builds on this by helping artists extend their brands and connect with fans in new ways, while giving the advertising community an opportunity to tap into highly coveted audiences that they can't find anywhere else.
Owned and operated content with award-winning storytelling: Among our properties are UPROXX, a Gen Z-centric youth culture and music site, Songkick, a concert discovery app that covers the full spectrum of music events, from tours to festivals; HipHopDX, a site for both hip-hop news and discovery; and Cover Nation, a highly engaged audience of cover song artists and fans. In addition, we have an award-winning content studio that has been named Digiday's Best In-House Content/Brand Studio of 2021.
Massive scale: As part of Warner Music's global network, WMX reaches over 249 million monthly unique viewers around the world, and nearly 50 billion monthly global views across platforms.
As an Executive Assistant to the President, WMX Media, you will play a critical role in the day-to-day operations of the department. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the Executive's calendar and travel in addition to designing treatments, logos, and pitch decks for internal and external uses. You will also work directly with the Executive to design materials for programming and for Warner Music artists.
Creativity is valued as much as organizational assistant skills. You will have the opportunity to assist Warner's elite creative team and touch creative set by the executive on shows for WMX and publishers under Warner Music Group (ex. UPROXX, HipHopDX, Songkick).
This position provides ample room for growth within the organization and opportunities for professional expansion.
Here you'll get to:
• Work under the executive's direction to develop ideas, content, and related materials for pitching purposes and work directly with the executive to design materials for programming.
• Design and write copy for pitch decks (for internal and external uses).
• Find Brand expression opportunities within the developed content and/or develop content that is to be purchased by Brands.
• Attend meetings and calls related to the development and sale of projects.
• Be available to pitch or assist in pitching ideas in the absence of the President.
• Manage the President's domestic and international calendar, schedule meetings, arrange conference calls, and coordinate team meetings.
• Coordinate and book the President's business travel arrangements, including domestic and international flights, hotel, and transportation.
• Submit, track, and maintain expenses and solicit /maintain various budgets for meetings and conventions.
• Take meeting minutes and distribute action items.
• Maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
• Excellent visual communication skills.
• Knowledge of visual design principles.
• Individual should be a 'self-starter' who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of WMX Media and Content.
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Fast-paced work environment requiring strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, with ability to prioritize workload.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and follow-up, & able to work in a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strategic thinker & results-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure, communicates effectively, and meets deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
• Ability to maintain focus in high-stress environments.
• Ability to turn last-minute projects around quickly on a tight deadline.
• Excellent verbal communication skills for telephone.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, film, or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
• 2-4 previous years of experience supporting a Senior-Level Executive.
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world's premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We're the home to WMX – the next-generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1bxj-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.