Job Title: Podcast Operations Manager, Interval Presents (Temporary)
A little bit about our team:
WMG's Digital Strategy & Business Development team is responsible for leading the global deal negotiations with digital service providers on behalf of Warner Music Group. We strike deals with global distribution platforms and find new business opportunities in hopes of reaching audiences, growing monetization, and creating value for our labels and artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
WMG has launched a new podcast network. As a part of this initiative, you would be monitoring the operational structure and processes in coverage of our Operations Lead going on leave. You will support the podcast team across production, distribution, monetization, marketing, and finance. This role is based in New York.
Here you'll get to:
• Monitor all data entry in the podcast team's central project management tool.
• Maintain podcast team dashboards to ensure all internal stakeholders are up-to-date on key dates and status. Pull together status reports as requested by GM or team leads.
• Liaise with Business Insights and Global Data Management teams to integrate podcast performance metrics into Tableau. Assist the podcast team in generating performance reports as needed.
• Assist Production Lead in all pitch, production, ad inventory, and payment tracking activity.
• Generate PO's for all outgoing expenses and process invoices accordingly.
• Manage new partner on-boarding processes including: vendor payment set-up, production materials prep, and project management coordination.
• Manage all podcast publishing activities with WMG's distribution provider, ensuring that episodes are published and released according to schedule.
• Assist Marketing Lead in delivering marketing and promotional deliverables for new show launches.
• Liaise with external ad sales partners to coordinate necessary approvals and deliveries for upcoming and ongoing ad campaigns.
• Submit and track third party vendor intake requests for any new tools or platforms needed by the podcast team.
• Assist Business Development Lead as needed to coordinate timely and accurate financial reporting, both incoming from external distribution partners and outgoing to external talent and production partners.
• Content archival.
• Experience working in the podcast industry is required.
• Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and operate with a startup ''build'' mindset.
• Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Self-starter with a proactive attitude and strong work ethic.
• 4 years of podcast operations experience and 7+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Bachelor's degree from a top university.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Excellent analytical ability, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding of the broader digital media ecosystem and key trends.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Interest in the music industry is highly preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8yw2-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.