WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Coordinator, Marketing (TEMP)
A little bit about our team:
Rhino Entertainment is the catalog division of Warner Music Group, responsible for product development and marketing for Warner's vast, eclectic roster of iconic artists, labels, albums, and songs. The US Marketing Coordinator role will be part of the US marketing department which oversees marketing, PR, promotion, and paid media.
Why this could be your next big break:
The US Marketing Coordinator will have a keenly particular eye for detail and a passion for ensuring their work is completed efficiently and correctly at all times. Thriving in our fast-paced environment will require this individual to be an organized self-starter and natural-born multi-tasker; executing on detailed marketing plans and administrative tasks while communicating & coordinating program requirements cross-departmentally.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work closely and collaboratively with US marketing leads and other members of the department with research, reports, analysis and other general support.
• You will maintain a department database and notes for designers, editors etc.
• You will compile promo allocations for US team and ensure timely submission to production
• You will coordinate artist & employee travel as needed.
• You will organize ticket buys, communicate with venues and promoters, and track confirmations/will call info for recipients while maintaining an overall ticketing budget.
• You will be responsible for all marketing department invoice processing.
• You will act as a point person for all new and existing vendors to ensure accounts are set up to be paid.
• You will oversee general office and department duties such as keeping meeting notes as well as administrative tasks such as ordering office supplies.
• You will ensure department storage is organized and inventory is updated.
• You will assist executive team with company organized functions and holiday parties.
• You have 1-2 years professional experience in administrative role, entertainment and/or music industry preferred.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree with focus on marketing, communications or advertising preferred.
• You have proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with photo and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) preferred.
• You have strong leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with team members to develop and execute strategic projects.
• You have strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task across an eclectic variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work and communicate with both creative and business-oriented colleagues and partners.
• You have a strong passion for a wide variety of music artists and genres along with knowledge of how to speak to their fanbases.
• You have a commitment to diversity and inclusion with proven success creating and sustaining a diverse, open and inclusive culture.
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvppe-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.