Assistant, Digital Video Operations
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
Coordinator, Live Events Marketing (Temp)
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
We have an exciting mission at Songkick, in this role you'll help execute the company's live stream events strategy. Reporting to the Community & Partnerships Director, day-to-day, you'll coordinate marketing campaigns which help achieve our vision. This is a new project for the business and this role plays a key part in ensuring its success. This isn't just incremental; you'll deliver virtual events campaigns and industry-changing opportunities, working closely with our diverse, hardworking, music-loving team.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role is key to ensuring the smooth running of marketing campaigns at Songkick. You'll work closely with our product team to prioritize marketing needs for artist and label partners, and collaborate as part of cross-functional teams to deliver marketing campaigns. We are a data driven team, and you'll bring the same mentality to our live events: ensuring we have impactful reporting for Songkick's and our partners' success. Are you passionate about helping shape the digital future of live music? Do you care about more fans seeing incredible live shows? Would you enjoy building a more exciting environment for artists? Come and talk to us, we've already started.
Here you'll get to:
• The Live Events Marketing Coordinator will handle and execute the daily logistics of marketing campaigns working with the Songkick team
• The Coordinator will collaborate with artist managers, labels and production companies ensuring quality and consistency across delivery of campaigns
• This role will have responsibility for creating, documenting and maintaining marketing processes and handling assets across a variety of channels
• Build sales reports and marketing updates; utilize sales and performance information to deliver comprehensive marketing analysis
• The Live Events Marketing Coordinator role will work with a variety of partners across Songkick & Warner Music including Sales, Marketing, Tech, Product, Finance and Artist Services as well as external partner companies.
• Work with the Community and Partnerships Director to ensure that Songkick achieves its marketing
objectives and delivers against business plans / targets for live stream events
• Drive successful experiences for Songkick and our partners with an emphasis on marketing perfection
• We are looking for someone with exceptional marketing skills
• 1 year plus experience in coordinating marketing campaigns working in music companies or brands
• Exceptional inﬂuencing skills, you can communicate cross-functionally to inﬂuence outcomes
• Willing to get into the details on the day-to-day aspects of coordinating campaigns and driving user growth
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Experience working in email HTML or with Sendgrid
• Experience using Excel / Google Sheets
• Basic knowledge of SQL / BigQuery
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Solid understanding of the live music industry, particularly marketing events
• Proven experience working on digital, social and inﬂuencer campaigns
• Time at a startup or fast-growing business, where change is constant and company culture is a genuine priority
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.