At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
ADA Worldwide strives to provide independent artists and label partners with access to the resources, relationships and experience required to share their creative vision with a global audience. We honor our diverse history and embrace the future with unwavering passion & ambition.
As the independent sales and marketing arm of Warner Music Group, the ADA Label Management team works closely with distributed artists and label partners to help realize our common goals for promoting music on a global basis while optimizing sales opportunities. The Label Management team sits at the center of ADA, collaborating with operations, sales, label services, finance, business affairs and the whole of Warner Music Group.
Why this could be your next big break:
This role is a unique opportunity to work with exciting independent artists and label partners while helping ADA's Label Management team guide labels through best practices and helping to get their creative content to the masses. In addition to being at the forefront of a creative community, this position has the visibility and engagement in new methods of music consumption. This position will have the ability to make a meaningful impact on ADA's business; while also developing relationships with our partners, employees and co-workers.
Here you'll get to:
• You will provide the Commerce and account management team with key marketing & sales information on new releases, on-going priorities & general label activity
• You will organize label partner meetings for key releases & catalog, including managing follow-up/action items
• You will create playlisting and digital placement recaps on key releases
• You will monitor execution of best practices and new initiatives with our account partners
• You will provide weekly sales information to label partners
• You will maintain upcoming New Release grids for internal team
• You will maintain internal database for artist marketing information and assets
• You will maintain and update shared department documents including Label and Contact lists
• You will interface with internal staff on concert and other solicitations
• You are motivated, creative, highly organized, detailed and multitask oriented
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills
• You have strong attention to detail
• You have an interest in the independent music sector and various account platforms
• You can manage recurring tasks while learning new initiatives
• You are interested in how data can drive efficiencies and insight within organizations
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• College Degree preferred
• Music industry experience
• Interest/Training in data analytics and reporting, including BI tools and workflows
• Knowledge of music and independent record labels
• Knowledge of music distribution
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent business experience
• 1-2 years of years of experience
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels. As well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97yxk-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.