Coordinator, A&R Operations & Administration
Job Title: Coordinator, A&R Operations & Administration
A little bit about our team:
The intersection of A&R, Business Affairs and Finance, the A&R Administration & A&R Operations team at 300 Entertainment oversees the recording process from a business perspective. This includes administering all A&R related budgets and handling recording related legal issues and logistics. Further, the department serves as the primary interface between A&R/Marketing/Legal and Production in the creation and release of all commercial and promotional products. This position reports to the SVP, Head of A&R Operations/ Administration.
We're looking for an energetic, detailed oriented person, who is excited about challenges and learning something new everyday. We are a close group and are always looking to add the right person to our family!
This is an opportunity to work at one of the most historic and successful record companies in the world, in the center of the action. You will work behind the scenes, in a fast-paced team environment.
Here you'll get to:
• General administrative duties: calendar management, scheduling, filing, scanning, etc.
• Correspond with vendors to issue purchase orders and resolve outstanding invoice issues.
• May arrange tracking, mixing, and mastering sessions.
• Draft transmittal letters and form legal documents, including Work For Hire and Remix agreements.
• Assist supervisor with day to day management of artist's projects.
• Update charts and assist with preparation of weekly meetings.
• Daily email flags.
• Administer artist budgets; processing and submitting bills, Issuing of PO's etc.
• Advise Production and Mastering studios of all ref approvals with follow up.
• Send in and follow up with sample clearances.
• Assist with closing projects as it relates to balance of funds.
• Review credits for accuracy and flags.
• Set up new vendors.
• Manage expenses for SVP.
• Ad-hoc administration duties as needed.
• You will learn about the business from the best in the business!
• Extremely detail oriented, well organized and focused.
• Calm under pressure.
• Hard worker for whom no task is too small.
• Excellent phone and communication skills.
• Comfortable with spreadsheets, numbers and math.
• Self-motivated and able to complete tasks independently.
• Microsoft Word and Excel competent.
• Ability to use discretion with regard to confidential matters.
• You enjoy working behind the scenes and as part of a team.
• You prefer accuracy over speed.
• You are loyal.
We'd love it if you also had:
• Some knowledge of the recording processes a plus.
• Prior assistant experience booking travel and handling T&E.
• Experience with Concur for expenses.
• Outlook competent a plus.
• Some experience in the music business and/or internships preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82m3q-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.