Assistant People (HR), US Latin & LatAm (Temporary)
WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Assistant People (HR), US Latin & LatAm (Temporary assignment)
Assignment length: 6 months+
Language requirements: Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
A little bit about our team: The People team sits at the heart of Warner Music Group and is focused on attracting, retaining and developing exceptional people, enabling them to be the best they can be to drive Warner's continued success in the marketplace. The team designs, implements and facilitates HR programs around Recruitment, Management & Development, Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and HR Processes & Policies. Our team also partners with the business to support key organizational initiatives. We are passionate about what we do, always striving for better, willing to go the extra mile and happy to roll up our sleeves to support our colleagues.
Why this could be your next big break: The People team is a key enabler at Warner Music Group and is focused on attracting, retaining, and developing exceptional people, so they can be the best they can be and drive Warner's continued success in the marketplace. We reward employee behaviors that make an impact, drive continuous improvement, and create a collaborative environment for our people.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide full support to the Director, People - Latin America. Includes support with daily tasks and projects, as well as administrative support: Calendar, Phones, Expenses, Travel.
• Responsible for creating a seamless on-boarding experience for all new-hires:
• Work with the staffing team to collect all new hire documentation
• Coordinate new hire set up
• Conduct orientation and benefits overview
• Serve as a source for all inquiries during the on-boarding process
• Interact with all levels of employees to ensure positive relationships
• Oversee and lead the training program for Latina & LatAm; manage budget; training needs & partnership with training vendors.
• Identify reward strategies that recognize tenure in WMG across LatAm.
• Collaborate with other HR team members where functional/regional resources overlap to ensure a seamless, positive HR experience for clients.
• Participate in various HR Initiatives and projects.
• Update and maintain employee data (new hires, promotions, terminations, etc.) in our HRIS system, Workday.
• Prepare HR / Financial reporting documents as needed to support the business.
• You are culturally curious! An inquisitive networker with a pulse on people trends
• 1–2 years relevant HR experience
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and inter-personal skills in both English and Spanish
• Highly organized & detail oriented
• Excellent execution and follow-up skills
• Respect for confidential information
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx2e0-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.