Job Title: Assistant, 300 Entertainment
A little bit about our team:
300 Entertainment was founded in 2013 as an independent label, was acquired by Warner Music in December 2021. We are now 300 Elektra Entertainment. In under 10 years, 300 has launched careers of Platinum-selling, Grammy-Award winning artists, won multiple awards for marketing and digital campaigns and named one of Fast Company's Best Places to work. At 300 we pride ourselves in taking risks, constantly evolving and being active participants in artist development. Our core values center around being of service to our artists, to each other and to our community.
You will provide direct administrative and organizational support to the Co-President of 300 Entertainment. You will be responsible for assisting the Co-President in their coordination of all departments in the company. There will be an emphasis on Marketing, Operations and Creative.
Here you'll get to:
• Provide direct administrative support to the Co-President of 300
• Follow through on execution of Co-President's company-wide initiatives
• Thoughtfully provide calendar management and help to systematize requests
• Have professional communication with artists, managers, industry personnel.
• Act as support for Co-President with all departments of the company
• Assist with the coordination of meetings and special events
• Attend weekly meetings with the opportunity to provide creative ideas
• Compile and distribute marketing presentations and reports
• You are passionate about music and artists
• You are a goal-oriented professional
• You are adaptive and proactive in anticipating needs
• You are a team player and concise, articulate communicator
• You manage time effectively, are organized, and a self-starter
• You enjoy continual learning and development
• You are a stickler for details
• You have an interest in fashion, culture and art
• You have a strong social network
• You are able to manage multiple tasks at once
We'd love it if you also had:
• Adobe InDesign or similar application skills
• Experience assisting music executive(s)
• Experience supporting a leader or manager who oversees several areas of the business
• Knowledge of localized music and lifestyle scenes
• The ability to easily transition from one area of focus to another
• A positive go getter attitude, and high energy
$19.23 to $20.51 Hourly
Salary Ranges are included for all NY, California job postings and 100% remote roles where talent can be located. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nw95-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.