Front Of House Coordinator
Vice Media Group
London, United Kingdom
The Workplace Admin will be supporting all the Technical teams and personnel across the International Warner Media offices. Liaising with various dispatch 3rd parties to ensure that Incident tickets have been raised, an engineer has been dispatched and the issue has been resolved.
• Act as the focal point for the processing of enquiries by telephone, email or in person, by monitoring, filtering and flagging urgent correspondence. Take and relay messages and where possible, resolve queries
• Manage ticket allocations
• Report on team rotas/absence
• Produce Management reporting when required
• Assist Workplace leads with scheduling activities and business coordination
• Assist with asset management activities including collections, disposals co-ordination, Stock monitoring/reordering
• Coordination of Refresh activities – validation and procurement/install
• Arrange visits for 3rd party IT Technicians as required to attend WM offices to carry out IT installs
• Produce management reporting on service levels, performance
• Arrange for ad-hoc or non-standard procurement for various teams across the International offices. Track and report on the delivery of the procured items
• Assisting with shopping carts, goods receipt notes and other financial transactions in the procurement systems, tracking and ensuring the delivery of purchases
• Maintain business contact lists
• Coordination of moves and changes
• Work as part of a Global team of Workplace Leads to drive consistency, reduce regional duplication of activity and develop a cross regional working group
QUALIFICATIONS: EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• You will need to be highly organised, comfortable setting your own priorities and meeting tight deadlines. You will need to make sure that everything is in place to ensure that the service runs smoothly for the teams.
• A solid and proven background in administration is required including dealing with various third parties working in a busy environment. You should have a sound grasp of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel and an ability to communicate at all levels
• Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines.
• Experience of working flexibly to support a large team with competing needs
• Experience of managing complex information and administrative procedures using IT applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly oral and written communication skills
• Email management
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple demands
• Computer literacy
• Typing skills and competent with data entry
• Good team-working skills
• Attention to detail
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9815k-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.