Senior Account Manager
Video Specialist, Marketing - Digital Media (Project Hire)
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks a Video Administrator for the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing (WBWTVM) Digital Media department.
Tracks, acquires, encodes, quality control (QC) and publishes short form and full episode marketing videos.
• Acquires, ingests, edits, encodes and publishes video from multiple sources
• QC video across multiple client-facing distribution platforms
• Service video requests to client broadcasters
• Supports the team with acquisition, distribution and upkeep of digital platforms
• Performs other related job duties as needed
• 2 years' experience working in the entertainment industry
• Experience working in a studio environment preferred
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment preferred
• Previous work in a production, post-production or office environment is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in a marketing, business, or technical discipline
• Film School or TV & Film Production experience is a BONUS
• Must be highly organized.
• Must be familiar with all broadcast and web video standards
• Must possess strong computer skills, including knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Mac OS operating systems
• Must be able to quickly learn a variety of online tools and systems.
• Must have a knowledge of global geography.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx623-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.