Primary responsibilities include:
• Supporting the APAC Talent Acquisition team in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all logistics for interviews and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all brands of WarnerMedia, which includes initiating background checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests such as reviewing, editing and posting job ads and other administrative tasks.
• Assisting in the screening and shortlisting of candidate profiles on the applicant tracking system.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks within the International Talent Acquisition team.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience preferred
• Bilingual in Japanese and English as this role will need to liaise closely with both local Japanese stakeholders and International stakeholders
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n08e-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.