Project Coordinator, Marketing Operations
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary is a critical member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Supporting multiple Recruiters in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary will manage all logistics for interviews and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all brands of WarnerMedia, which includes initiating background checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests such as reviewing, editing and posting job ads and other administrative tasks.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience preferred
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner