PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a critical member of WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across the APAC territory.
• Supporting the APAC Talent Acquisition team in scheduling interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews may be complex (multilayered, across various time zones) phone, onsite or video interviews. You will be also required to facilitate travel arrangements for International onsite interviews.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will manage all the logistics for interview arrangements and will serve as the primary point of contact to the candidate throughout the recruitment process.
• Initiating and overseeing the onboarding experience for new hires across all WarnerMedia brands, which includes initiating reference checks, completing Welcome Packets, and assisting with other onboarding logistics.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition Operations team with projects such as new system roll outs, data requests and employee branding.
• Maintaining various status tracking and reporting systems (Sharepoint, Monday.com etc.) for the team to provide punctual updates to the Hiring Mangers and People Partners.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks within the International Talent Acquisition team.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Min. 1-2 years of prior experience in recruitment coordination and/or recruitment operations required – Regional experience is beneficial
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, great attention to detail
• A confident communicator, willing and able to approach stakeholders of various levels of seniority in a tactful and firm manner
• Ability to handle and prioritise various tasks in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment
• Ability to manage and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
• A team player with a can-do attitude
• Experience with Workday and Monday.com is greatly beneficial
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel is greatly beneficial
• Business level/working proficiency in one other Asian language is beneficial
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykw2m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.