Senior Marketing Executive
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent would be the back-end support for all Ad-Sales activities on the assigned channel. Interfacing with Clients/Agencies, Sales, and internal department like NPS and Programming for various deliverable of sales. This position would be responsible for all signed Ad-sales business to be effectively and efficiently executed to ensure maximisation of revenue on the channel. Generate effective MIS for senior management. This person needs to have an excellent communication skill both written and oral.
Ad Sales Management for commercials - this would encompass the following responsibilities:
• Deal Management & reconciliation of deals/campaigns to ensure utilization of deals signed.
• Excellent knowledge of system for effective scheduling and bookings of campaigns.
• Sales coordination with agencies and the sales team. Managing and following-up on release orders and materials with agencies/clients for effective campaign management.
• Keeping tab of all paperwork including deal letters, and release orders for audit purposes.
Inventory & Sponsorship Management:
• Ensuring 100% execution of campaigns as per deals.
• Inventory utilization with effective makegoods planning & material management for all campaigns in co-ordination with Sales and agencies. Material management is both for Commercial and Sponsorships.
• Ensuring Maximization of Revenue for the channel based on rates
• To keep track on campaigns well managed to ensure maximum returns for the inventory utilized. To ensure placements and positions to meet campaign deliverables.
MIS and Process:
• Maintain MIS Reports for decision making on inventory i.e. Release orders Vs Actuals of each campaigns, Effective Rate, Client Spends, Inventory report to Regional Managers.
• To ensure conversion of inventory with effective makegood planning.
• Generate effective MIS for Regional managers including revenue reports and competition tracking report
Interface between sales, agencies & internal departments like NPS to ensure deliverables of sales. This would encompass the following responsibilities:
• Ensuring logs are managed effectively as TRAI requirement and proper placement of spots as per the deal requirements.
• Maintaining Form 1's & Form 2's and all internal documentation. Booking of campaigns with material management and ensure full serviceability of campaigns
• Effective and continuous communication with the advertising agency people like planners, buyers, and operations. This is to ensure inventory management through makegood planning and conversions of spots for 100% execution of campaigns.
• Ensuring co-ordination with NPS team for sequencing/spot placements and material co-ordination.
Work closely with Finance Team to ensure all paperwork and invoicing, issues are resolved in time for better collection and help them in Audit process.
• A Bachelors' degree in any discipline
• 3 to 4 years of sales co-ordination and traffic
• Strong relationship and good rapport with Agencies, i.e. Buyer, Planners and Operation people.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
• Proven experience in managing sales deals
• Understanding of inventory management and solutions selling
• Excellent understanding of Ad Sales Processes and their requirements to maximise revenue on the channel.
• Able to view the campaign from a macro perspective, viewing things from a client-centric view, and should not be pure operational person
• Client-centric mindset - great client servicing attitude
• Good communication and eye for detail
• A high level of responsibility and has ownership over the business and their work