Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Clerk for the Post Production Services department.
• Primary responsibilities include performing the role of Time and Attendance Submitter for processing daily employee time records
• Coding and tracking work orders for multiple profit centers using Media Pulse scheduling and billing system
• Creating and modifying Excel spreadsheets to track and report department transactions
• Identifying and resolving payroll discrepancies, process corrections
• Working under minimum supervision.
• Perform general administrative duties.
• Must have solid general accounting background in payroll, billing, accounts receivables and/or accounts payables.
• Background must demonstrate strong focus on client services interactions, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment; and the application of substantial administrative and general clerical skills requiring solid job knowledge and the ability work independently in the performance of duties.
• Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office, 10-key and Online Time & Attendance. Experience with Media Pulse highly desired.
• Experience with Post Production Sound terminology is preferred.
• High school diploma required and college degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwne4n-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.