Manager - Content Strategy & Analysis - Nordics / Benelux
Posting Job Description :
Purpose of the position
Strengthen the European Programming Acquisitions team with a new team member within rights administration and coordination.
Essential job functions
• You will work closely with the Acquisitions and Rights Management teams across Europe and support in different projects as part of the day to day as well as expansion to new markets.
• Working in the rights management system and any other adjoining systems, entering, updating and managing data, program rights and program information.
• As a Rights Management Administrator you will also be administrating the budget files, keeping track of license start and end dates and work closely with the Acquisitions team for HBO Max EMEA as well as collaborate closely with the other team members across the larger Rights and Administration team.
• Internal administration and communication, for example setting up rights and content overviews and making sure they are kept up to date, administer information flow to relevant intercompany teams and stakeholders across Warner Media International and HBO Max EMEA will be an important part of the daily tasks.
• Reconcile Invoices for payment as well as administer intercompany sub-licensing across regions.
• Coordination across teams and Regions with regards to rights alignment.
• Supporting the Programming budget/forecast process.
• As part of a dedicated HBO Max Programming and Acquisitions team there will also be other ad-hoc tasks and periodic projects.
• You will report to the Director of Rights Coordination & Administration and work closely with the Content Acquisitions team and the Rights Management Team, as well as the entire Programming team, Legal and Finance department and the Global Supply Chain teams.
• You will also work very closely with the HBO Max Content Experience Teams.
• Bachelor in finance administration or similar
• Experience working in a similar position with an administration focus, ideally in an international media company
• A background working with TV/SVOD rights or previous employment in the TV business/broadcasting is preferred.
• Experience working with a broadcast management rights system, or other advanced rights system
Knowledge and skills
• Fluent in English – both in writing and speaking (all correspondence will be in in English)
• Good knowledge about TV/SVOD rights is a plus
• Collaboration software experience is a plus
• MS Office, especially excellent excel skills
• Highly Organized, with a strong attention to detail while maintaining strategic overview
• Thoroughness is essential for this role.
• Ability to multitask across a wide range of different projects
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced result driven environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player with collaborative and inclusive approach
• Strong communication skills
• Responsible and fast learner
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke3xp-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.