Senior Manager, Executive Search
ABOUT THE TEAM
In 2002, the Worldwide Recruitment and Executive Search team was launched with the aim of assembling leadership teams with the highest caliber of top-tier, diverse talent essential to achieving ongoing business success and future growth. Partnering with senior management and Human Resource teams across the company, the global function is responsible for identifying and fulfilling WarnerMedia's current and future human capital needs from Director to C Level. In addition to achieving significant cost efficiencies, the team serves as a catalyst for generating strategic benefits to the business, including increased internal mobility and workforce diversity.
The International Executive Search team was launched in April 2004 to support the WarnerMedia divisions within EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Over 850 senior level search assignments/projects across 32 countries have been successfully executed since the launch of the team, generating cost avoidance of over $60million for the business units. Internal mobility is paramount, and the team identifies talent within the WarnerMedia divisions in addition to sourcing externally.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a Research for the Executive Search International team, you will have responsibility for identifying potential internal and external passive candidates across the International regions (EMEA, APAC and LATAM) for executive search assignments based on scope of position and appropriate list of target companies. To include name generation, CV generation, prescreening, where appropriate, and market intelligence research as directed. Targeted lists may also be created in anticipation of future openings based on a functional category/discipline as well as high turn areas to develop pools of talent. You will also have responsibility for proactively identifying diverse slates of talent, ongoing networking, research and event participation.
• Strategically develops qualitative recruitment research for senior level roles (Director and above) by conducting internet research; direct sourcing; utilizing industry directories, CV databases, associations, job advertisements and networking
• Compiles a target list of companies that employ similar positions for which a division is hiring
• Conducts research of companies on the ''target list'' to locate names, titles and contact details of individuals in positions similar to which they are recruiting for. As well as to create a ''pipeline'' of potential candidates for future openings
• Proactively creates and maintains pools of candidates for high turnover, tough to fill and strategically identified recruitment needs at the executive level (Director and above)
• Conducts basic screens on potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation (as appropriate/required)
• Creates, develops and provides Search Directors with status reports containing names, titles, and contact details of potential candidates
• Produces accurate and robust bios for key targets as required
• Works successfully with Search Directors and members of management within the organization as well as developing strong networks within the industry
• Monitors industry trends and provides updates to international and global team on external companies and executive moves
• Enters and maintains research in the candidate management database (Encore) in real time
• Provides presentation quality market / corporate intelligence (i.e. organisational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, etc.) as needed
• Tracks research deliverables using agreed metrics
• Prepares recruitment status reports as needed
• Maintains current, accurate research and data on a regular and consistent basis
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Min. 7 years' of experience in a high-level research role, preferably having worked within a top five executive search company or equivalent
• International experience highly desirable with knowledge of recruitment practices and relevant job markets
• Experience across the APAC region is essential for this position. Experience in Japan, Korea and India will be highly beneficial for this position.
• Experience within the Media and Entertainment industry, streaming and technology will be advantageous
• Proficiency in a second Asian language (e.g. Korean, Thai, Japanese) would be highly beneficial
• Must be able to professionally partner with Search Directors, global research team, divisional recruiters and members of HR/Business management
• Experience of working with Encore or alternative Candidate Management System desirable
• Must have exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, and creative resourceful thinking skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to provide accurate information for all projects and presentations
• Must have exceptional time management skills and the ability to strategically prioritize multiple deadline-driven projects
• Must have strong relationship skills and practical experience in a corporate environment
• Must have organisational savvy necessary to understand business needs/structure
• Must be able to analyse job descriptions and CVs to determine required qualification for appropriateresearch and research avenues/matches
• Must have proven ability to source and pre-screen candidates through strong phone skills (when required)
• Must have advanced MS Word, Excel, Resume Data Base, Internet and outlook skills
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe6p6-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.