Executive Assistant To CTO
Primary Purpose of Position:The WM Receptionist is responsible for a range of reception and administrative duties associated with the daily operation of the Company. This role is accountable to all Australia Business Units including TV Distribution/ Networks, Corporate Finance and HR.
The role also liaises with and is accountable for the reception, general building and courier duties for the TV Production team.
Act as the first point of contact for the Sydney Head office for WarnerMedia Australia Pty Ltd (WM), Warner Bros. Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (WBEA) & Warner Bros International Television Productions Pty Limited (ITVP).
FRONT OF OFFICE
• Ensure that front office is serviced from 9-5pm daily.
• Greet and welcome all external visitors in a professional and courteous manner and answer inquiries.
• Notify staff when visitors have arrived at reception.
• Maintain security by allowing visitor entries only through the intercom or staff access.
• Manage the primary phone line and answer all incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
• Vetting all calls to ensure only relevant phone calls (e.g. international calls) are directed to staff.
• Manage all unidentified callers such as sales calls or general inquiries and decline all unnecessary calls.
• Protect the privacy of all employees' details, not providing any employee's personal email/ contact details unless authorised by the individual.
• Update internal telephone directory and distribute via email on monthly basis, or more frequently as required.
MAIL & COURIER
• Manage courier deliveries for Corporate Finance, TV Distribution, TV Networks and HR.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail deliveries with Australia Post for the above Business Units and TV Production.
• Liaise with the ITVP staff (Level 7) on courier inquiries.
• Notify staff of any packages that need to be collected at reception. On a daily basis, manage packages pending collection.
• Notify staff when outgoing courier deliveries have been collected on their behalf.
• Manage access to both floors of WBEA and ITVP for staff and visitors.
• Organise access passes / keyfobs and monitor and identify users for WBEA.
• Escalate any parking inquiries and parking passes with Corporate Finance Director and HR.
• Monitor and maintain stationery, office, printer and kitchen supplies making orders as required and refilling toner / ink cartridges.
• Ensure the reception area and desk are kept neat and tidy at all times.
• Empty dishwashers every morning and stack dishes to be cleaned by the end of the day.
• Keep the utilities room, boardrooms and other shared spaces neat and tidy.
• Collect newspapers in building foyer and distribute to relevant Business Units.
• Maintain Level 6 floor and manage faults or broken equipment such as dishwashers and printers with external vendors.
• Organise and manage all social events including maintaining calendar of such events.
• Arrange catering for internal meetings / training as requested.
• On a frequent basis, maintain meetings rooms and boardrooms and manage scheduling.
• Maintain kitchen area and replenish supplies (coffee, tea, milk, etc.)
• Notify Building Manager / Strata for any maintenance or issues such as lighting repairs, general plumbing and toilets.
• Notify Building Manager / Strata of any upcoming office renovations, production jobs or any other tasks that may cause interruptions or issues to the main office building.
• Manage all internal and external vendors for managing all phones and IT access.
• Manage all correspondence from Building Manager / Strata such as fire and evacuation drills and notify HR Director and Finance Director.
HELP DESK, PHONE AND IT ISSUES
• Raise and manage general help desk and phone issues affecting Level 6 such as network outages, connections to the WM and WBEA server etc.
• Manage communications with Help Desk, IT and provide support as necessary.
• Notify HR Director and Corporate Finance Director of updates and communications with related vendors.
• Lead all identified vendors to access points such as server rooms and ensure doors are locked once work has been completed.
• Raise purchase orders, coordinate payments and code invoices for both Sydney and Melbourne business units.
• Support other finance administration tasks as required.
• Prepare and manage expense claims on behalf of TV Distribution, Consumer Products Corporate Finance and HR staff.
OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
• Support TV Distribution / TV Networks marketing, market research and contract administration teams in both regular and ad hoc tasks (recording program scheduling, social media, etc.)
• Work with ITVP and Consumer Products (Melbourne) office staff to identify possible facilities efficiencies.
• Proactively identify opportunities to support/create efficiencies for the Sydney business and present recommendations to Finance Director.
• Minimum 1 year experience working in an Administration Officer or similar position.
• Experience working in multi-national environments with Front of Office experience desirable.
• Passion for film and TV.
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and work pro-actively with limited supervision (essential).
• Clear written and verbal communication skills with excellent professionalism and manner.
• Customer service orientated with proven experience dealing with multiple stakeholders.
• Good team skills to work effectively with staff in various divisions.
• Natural drive and eagerness to find answers to resolve problems or troubleshooting issues.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel Outlook. Excellent attention to detail with high level of accuracy under pressure
• A strong team player who contributes to an environment that embraces constant change and innovation.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle several business unit responsibilities.
• Continuously seeks ways to improve office processes.