WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner Coordinator for the HR PAS-Studios & Networks_Corp department. The People Partner Coordinator supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and assists with general project management, conflict resolution, relationship management, etc.
• Provides day to day HR support on projects and administrative tasks.
• Assists People Partner team by providing project coordination support on all HR initiatives working closely with People Solutions, COEs, and HRS, as required.
• Helps execute with the People Partners and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, performance management and intern program.
• Serves as an HR point of contact and often intakes information/requests from employees and managers and works to resolve in a proactive and positive manner.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partners Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees.
• 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the different priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization and project management skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8bb5-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.