The People Coordinator will provide administrative support to APAC HR team in particular the Vice President, HR, APAC. This position will be exposed to all HR functions - handling the administrative processes as well as helping us to improve them. We're looking for a sharp, motivated and proactive team member who will help us continue to improve the WarnerMedia employee experience.
Department Administration - 50%
• Work with HRGs from the region to collect and consolidate data, for organisation development projects and any ad-hoc reports as requested.
• Assist in APAC org charts and distribution list maintenance.
• Coordinate logistics of meetings and engagement events such as registration tools, conference room bookings, reservations, meeting invites & catering.
• Process all invoices and expenses under HR budget, including generating purchase orders on Ariba and working with procurement team for new vendor set-up.
• Maintain an efficient e-filing system.
• Coordinate outplacement services for all countries with external vendors.
• Oversee enrolment and removal of internal HBO GO accounts.
Training Administration - 20%
• Serve as a regional learning administrator. Work with external vendors to provide online training sessions.
• Coordinate full-day New Hire Orientations, regional training weeks, and other HR programs and initiatives.
• Oversee training sessions. Work with local points of contact to arrange training logistics and to provide support to trainers.
• Keep track of attendance and budget and work on training reports and analysis.
• Prepare quarterly summary reports as requested.
Employee Engagement and Communication - 30%
• Oversee engagement events for the region. Participants and expenses tracking of events such as Volunteer Day and Spring and Year-end celebration.
• Consolidate new hire welcome notes and openings, to draft monthly communications for the region.
• Coordinate HR communication including draft emails and create EDM/presentations.
Job Requirements / Skills:
• Above average skills in Microsoft office, Computer whiz at Microsoft office, other programs a plus!
• At least one year of experience in Human Resources
• Fluent in English required, other Asian languages a plus
• Strong attention to detail, follow-through, resourcefulness, and ability to prioritize.
• Strong communication with fresh ideas.
• Able to handle sensitive information with discretion.
• A quick learner and comfortable working with tight deadlines and urgent requests.
• Able to develop good rapport and relationships cross-functionally.