Social Media Coordinator
WarnerMedia seeks a Payroll Data Entry Specialist for the HR Services Payroll department. The Payroll Data Entry Specialist is responsible for entry of timecards and payroll information into Workbrain Online Time and Attendance (OTA), Workday Time Tracking, and Workday Payroll. (S)he is highly knowledgeable in the entry of timecards, processing of hours to net pay, and auditing of payroll data. This individual will specialize in payroll regulatory compliance across all states in which employees reside by working with the Supervisor, Payroll. (S)he will research and respond to payroll inquiries from customers and stakeholders. This individual will support internal audits of various payroll areas and prepare materials for external and internal auditors. (S)he will participate in special projects when required.
• Conduct payroll activities utilizing Workbrain Online Time and Attendance (OTA), Workday Time Tracking, and Workday Payroll including but not limited to:
• Entering and reviewing timecard data in OTA or Workday Time Tracking.
• Making adjustments in time entries and payroll costing allocations.
• Calculating Pay for union employees according to collective bargaining agreements, and all employees according to company policy and legislative requirements.
• Initiating pay runs, monitor and audit payrolls.
• Calculating and entering retroactive pay changes.
• Exporting data from OTA for processing in Workday Payroll.
• Provides excellent customer service in researching and responding to payroll related inquiries from employees, agencies, and other internal/external parties.
• Supports internal audits of various payroll areas and prepare materials for external and internal auditors.
• Compiles, analyzes, and documents payroll issues.
• Participates in testing of payroll system or process changes and enhancements.
• Reviews and updates training materials on payroll processing and maintain internal policies and procedures in accordance with the law.
• Supports the Supervisor, Payroll with other projects and tasks as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• CPP or FPC certification preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Workbrain or other time and attendance program.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Workday HR/payroll or other SaaS payroll system preferred.
• Understanding of federal and state regulations related to salaries, wages, taxes, benefits, and other payroll related matters preferred.
• Previous experience in a confidential business environment strongly preferred.
• Experience with a large multi-business unit organization is a plus.
• Experience working in a shared services organization is a plus.
• Knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints.
• Must have excellent analytical skills.
• Must have excellent attention to details.
• Must be a self-starter and a team player.
• Must be able to handle a high volume in a fast-paced environment.