News Assistant (Temporary)
• The Job
• Monitor a variety of sources, including TV and radio appearances, live events, social media, wires and medical journals to search for breaking news and personal stories.
• Place calls to support breaking news efforts and ongoing newsgathering.
• Quickly write well-organized alerts to share new reporting, sound and information with all of CNN's platforms.
• Conduct research at the direction of producers and correspondents.
• The Qualifications
• At least 1 year of experience in a news environment
• Strong general news judgment and editorial skills
• Excellent writing and strong research skills
• Ability to multi-task and organize short- and long-term projects
• Experience in medical news or the field of health and science preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pm40-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.