Social Media Specialist
Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Implementation of marketing campaigns, DIGITAL, ATL, BTL.
• Events direction and organization.
• Coordination of the production of all art work required for the different mkt initiatives (campaigns, events, Pr events, digital etc).
• Collaborate in daily basis with the local GM´s vision and initiatives.
• Supervision and coordination of vendors. (Advertising, PR, Media, Digital and Events agencies, among others)
• Liaison between other departments based in different regions (on-air, digital, print, PR).
• Foster strong relationships and collaborate with internal and external teams.
• Strategic thinking.
• Responsible for producing Merchandising.
• Responsible for all Invoices, Work Orders, plan upload in systems (EX, SAP,TPAS, DOCFLOW).
• Follow up on budget, what has been paid, what is coming soon, monthly meets with finance department.
• Follow up projects with the compliance Team.
• Competitive analysis + market analysis. Maintain a strong knowledge of Kids & entertainment industries and keep fully up to date with any local trends and convergence with other industries. Monitoring and reporting competition activities.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 2 to 3 Years experience in marketing, digital, research.
• Fluent in English
• Excellent verbal and written skills in both Spanish and English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Needs to be able to work independently.
• Needs to be flexible and work well in an international environment.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint (prefer knowledge of MS Project )
• Knowledge of printing, specs, and pre-press required. The ability to handle print projects from the internal source and manage the process with print vendors
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS (NOT MANDATORY)
• Prefer working knowledge in Portuguese
• Needs to be willing to travel internationally
• Experience with data analytics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1enx-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.