Talent Relations is responsible for establishing the talent experience for Global Kids, Animation, Young Adult and Classics ( GKYAC) along with how the company can best showcase/leverage talent and leadership to bolster our brands, events, and reputation/presence in the industry. This position also partners cross-functionally across WarnerMedia to promote and engage with talent for large-scale corporate initiatives.
• Manage the talent profiles for assigned series and projects from GKYAC while also working with the larger team on big picture projects and events across the WarnerMedia portfolio.
• Work to strengthen the association between KYAK talent and the brand.
• Work collaboratively with departments including Corporate Communications, Publicity, Special Events, Marketing, Multicultural Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Digital Social Media to leverage talent participation to promote the corporate brand and specific projects.
• Manage relationships with on-air voice and EP/Creator talent and representatives on all shows, anticipating talent needs and communicating them across multiple departments.
• Liaise with talent and top level executives at events to ensure meaningful facetime.
• Create comprehensive talent itineraries that may include air, hotel, cars, hair & makeup timing and event details including the Upfront, Comic Con, festivals, conventions, award shows, and premieres as well as help with overseeing RSVP lists for these events.
• Oversee talent travel regarding flight, hotel, and car reservations - and troubleshoot any changes. Work with car vendors on bookings, arrivals, departures, and staging plans.
• Manage hotel rooming lists for major awards shows, conventions, festivals, or other events.
• Disseminate awards-related congratulatory letters, RSVPs, event details, etc. to talent.
• Onsite event coverage, overseeing talent arrivals and departures, ticket distribution, etc. at premieres, award shows, festivals, conventions, etc.
• Forecast and track talent travel costs and adhere to approved event budgets.
• Negotiate & track spending for hair, make-up, and styling.
• Play a key role in the research, organization, purchasing, and delivery of talent gifts for all occasions including life moments (birthday, milestone, thank you, promotion, baby, sympathy), awards/honors, Start + Wrap of Production, and industry gifts.
• Plan, execute, invite, and attend talent dinners for new series – secure venue, select menu, design invite, liase with show production, send invite, interface with talent and executives at the dinner, and arrange anything else needed (i.e.. security or valet).
• A minimum of 6 years of work-related experience; publicity/agency/studio/network experience desired.
• Ability to interface with all levels of executives and talent.
• Must be a diligent, detail-oriented worker who is efficient, a creative problem-solver, and not afraid to ask questions.
• A positive personality that appreciates a challenge and can work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be a self-starter that enjoys working collaboratively.
• Always professional and always maintains composure, particularly in stressful situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Willing to travel.
• Ability to work some nights and weekends.
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Suite.
• Event experience is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7zke-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.