Executive, Program Operations
Manager, Affiliate & B2B Distribution (South East Asia)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• Creation of revenue targets for network sales across affiliates and distributors.
• Servicing all affiliates to ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded.
• Sourcing, collating to provide prompt updates of market intelligence, sales activities, industry development.
• This role is focused on the Indonesian market, but based in the Singapore office.
• Servicing affiliates and distributors to grow network revenue and reach. - 30%
• Drive PayTV and OTT revenue growth with existing and new partners in allocated territories under your care. - 20%
• Work closely with Partner Marketing to develop and execute subscriber acquisition and retention initiatives. - 10%
• Collaborate with other departments and business units within Warner Media – such as HBO GO, Marketing, Programming, Advertising Sales, Consumer Products, Legal, Finance, Tech & Ops, to provide thorough and meticulous account servicing and management. - 10%
• Identify and secure new distribution opportunities for Warner Media networks with cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT operators, Telcos, and other B2B partners in allocated territories. - 10%
• Collate and provide prompt updates of sales activities, subscriber reports, revenue opportunities and risks, viewership data, market intelligence and industry development. - 20%
• Knowledge of the South East Asian TV/Media Industry is essential for this position
• Broad knowledge and experience in PayTV, OTT, Media industry
• Degree or equivalent experience in Sales & Marketing, Mass Communications.
• Years of experience: Min. 3 years in TV, PayTV, Broadcast, OTT industries.
• Fluent in English
• Fluency in any South East Asian languages is beneficial
• Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia would be highly beneficial
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjjzx-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.