WarnerMedia seeks an HR People Coordinator to support their UK Film Productions.
The Production HR team is newly formed and dedicated to providing hands-on HR support to cast and crew working on productions across WarnerMedia content businesses . The HR People Coordinator supports the execution of HR programs and activities related to production including, handling employee inquiries, assisting with resolving issues, general project management, relationship management, etc.
• Provides day to day HR support for Production HR team on projects and administrative tasks (calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, maintain agendas, event coordination etc.)
• Assists People Partner and Head of HR by providing project coordination support on all HR initiatives working closely with People Solutions, COEs, and HRS, as required.
• Helps execute with the People Partners and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, employee development, performance management, and various programs.
• Serves as an HR point of contact and often intakes information/requests from employees and managers and works to resolve in a proactive and positive manner.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partners Lead, Talent Leaders, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees.
• Develop and produce monthly HR / Crew newsletter.
• Maintain HR work logs including Policies and cases, notifying People Partner and Head of HR of any that are due for review.
• Provide admin support to People Partner for CrewStart Diversity survey and provision of regular dashboards to the Head of HR and People Partner.
• Maintain digital copies of employees' cases, notes etc.
• Support other assigned functions within the HR Feature Film and TV division.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
• Good judgment and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
The Nice to Haves
• Film production experience is ideal, but not essential.
• Human Resources qualification would be beneficial.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn87vm-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.