This position facilitates and provides overall departmental support for the SVP, Emerging Technology and Innovation Strategy and the respective team. This position is also a key interface with other WB departments and 3rd parties related to technology services operations.
• Ensure executives time and calendar are effectively managed; coordinate executive calendar, schedule meetings as required; able to work independently or as directed; including preparing relevant supporting documents. Ensure executives have requisite materials for meetings
• Coordinate technology briefings, consolidate status reporting and track key issues and action items assigned by technology executives. Support executive presentation development using tools such as PowerPoint
• Daily management of department activities including scheduling meetings, coordinate group meals and workshops / training sessions. Coordinate business travel, prepare and audit expense reports
• Provide support for Vendor Management function. Onboard new resources (security badge, workspace, phone, parking, network access, email, VPN, etc.), manage workspace relocations (location, computers, phones, etc.), communicate workspace usage and needs. Populate the Resource Hub system with requests for new contractors, track for approvals, and generate Work Orders for signature(s)
• Facilitate logistics for videoconferences and WebEx meetings for team members including on-site project training workshops.
• Coordinate large and/or VIP meetings, group meals, and manage a small number of conference room schedules. Coordinate all logistic activities for the Executives; including domestic and international travel and complete expense reports in a timely manner. Order meals for workshops / training sessions as needed
• 3-5 years coordinating activities of a large and dynamic department
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Undergraduate degree preferred
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills required
• Strong software skills (High proficiency required across Microsoft platforms including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and support multiple concurrent activities
• Must have worked in a very high paced and dynamic environment
• Knowledge with Clarity project planning software highly desirable
• Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through on tasks to completion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98jnz-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.