Executive Assistant, Music
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under direct supervision, position performs executive assistant responsibilities for a Senior Vice President of Features Business Affairs. This position also assists with the preparation, review and distribution of various documents and other administrative needs.
1. Manages emails and other written correspondence.
2. Types correspondence, deal memos, reports for supervisor's review and signature.
3. Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings and conference calls.
4. Answers heavy telephones and screens, logs, and places calls.
5. Maintains and organizes files and documents, both paper and electronic.
Opens, reviews, records, and distributes or organizes mail.
7. Makes photocopies of reports, documents, and other materials.
8. Maintains various files, records, indexes, and logs
9. Creates and maintains schedules and reports.
10. Responds to inquiries, orders supplies.
11. Tracks and prepares various reports.
12. Performs research and other related duties as assigned.
13. Work with other department executives and assistants to ensure that all relevant databases and reports are regularly updated and maintained.
14. Coordinates with other departments, such as Legal, Physical Production, Creative and Finance as needed.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Previous business affairs assistant experience preferred – at least 3 years.
Previous entertainment industry experience as an assistant at a studio legal or business affairs department, production company, entertainment law firm or agency essential.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Typing at 60 wpm.
Must have superior proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, WebEx, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat.
Must have knowledge of the entertainment industry, and in particular the film and streaming business.
Must have knowledge and experience of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and report and letter formats.
Must have excellent organization skills and be able to independently prioritize work.
Confidentiality and discretion are essential.
Licenses or Certificates
General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Bending, Lifting, Listening, Finger Manipulation and etc.
Must have ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, and on phone, while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
Must have ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
Must be a team player.
PHYSICAL HAZARDS - Health and Safety Concerns
General Office Environment.
EQUIPMENT AND SPECIAL MATERIALS
Computer, printer, 10-key adding machine, telephone, fax machine, photocopy machine.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8914k-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.