The Warner Media Global Research, Insights and Analytics department seeks an Executive Assistant II to provide administrative support to an SVP, 3 VPs and their teams as needed.
• Manage Executive calendars and group meetings. Ensure schedules are optimized as best as possible. Proactively look for conflicts and resolve. Uses judgement, professionalism, and efficient use of appropriate questions to ensure schedule stays on track and is productive.
• Schedule and manage meetings and/or conference calls as directed by Executives, including but not limited to booking rooms, catering, making copies, and arranging visitor access.
• Prepare draft correspondence and presentations as directed. Handle all materials that are needed by internal and external stakeholders such as meeting agendas, copies of documents.
• Responsible for handling all expense reports and assists with the handling of invoicing.
• Responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the general operations of each Executive's respective departments, collaborating with related groups to develop/implement standardized policies and procedures to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of the department's operations, fulfill department requests, filing documents and projects, etc.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel as needed for Executives, including accurate itinerary summaries, travel logistics, and scheduling of all transportation, hotels & meetings. Provide planned itineraries well in advance of each trip. Process timely & accurate expense reports for Executives after each business trip.
• Collaborate with appropriate groups as it relates to office planning, such as identifying individual workstation set-up, relocation of workstations & move logistics of assigned department.
• Performs other related duties and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a professional service environment as an administrative assistant or executive secretary required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferable.
• Must type minimum 50-60 wpm with accuracy.
• Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint.
• Should possess strong knowledge of video conferencing platforms: MS Teams, WebEx, Zoom.
• Must have strong proficiency in grammar & spelling.
• Must have general knowledge of standard filing procedures and general office procedures & practices.
• Experience in operating various office equipment required.
• Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment & prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and problem solve.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated & results oriented.
• Positive, pleasant, and outgoing personality.
• An individual who wants to be a key part of our team.
• Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Must be trustworthy.