Reporting to the Manager, Employee Services, as a part of the Contact Center team, Employee Service Associate is a new role that will provide efficient and highly informative first point-of-contact service to all WarnerMedia employees.
Focused on a seamless customer experience and great customer care, the Associate uses information from multiple systems and resources to respond to inquiries; provides navigational support to employees on self-service/HR tools such as Workday and ServiceNow and routing/escalating inquiries for advanced support. Using the case management system, the Associate accurately processes, records, closes or escalates transactions in accordance with established service level agreements. The Associate collects required information or back-up documentation from employees or external customers. This includes tactfully asking customers probing questions to establish context and ensure the solutions offered or the escalation path is appropriate and most likely to succeed.
The Associate role provides feedback internally, proposing new and effective ways to resolve problems and improve productivity (i.e. continuous improvement efforts), while maintaining broad knowledge of policies, procedures and resources.
• Serving as first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee andmanager inquiries and requests that are inbound via phone, e-mail, or the HR portal or otheraccess channels
• Performance of Contact Center tasks, such as: individual employee data transactions, systemsupport (e.g., password resets), troubleshooting payroll and check-related issues, employmentverifications (VOE), direct deposit set-up, W-2 reissue requests, personnel file requests, datachange, etc.
• Ensuring that sensitive information remains confidential and protecting personal informationwhen processing transactions and addressing employee inquiries
• Educating inquiring individuals to help them be more informed/self-sufficient by increasingawareness of self-service resources
• Providing resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources in the Tier Twoorganizations
• Provide support for self-service and HR technology tools for employees as well as managers
• Capturing an accurate and comprehensive summary, along with all transactional details, related to the resolution of employee inquiries in the case management system
• Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employees or HR, which may require inquiry and follow-up for additional information
• Inputting data into required databases or systems to complete transactions
• Demonstrating excellent written communication skills
• Performing and tracking administrative (no call) departmental tasks including report reviewing, data updates, mailing, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail
• 0-2 years experience required, preferably in an employee service center-oriented environment; HR experience a plus; Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent preferred
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal and listening skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to learn new technology and software programs quickly
• Ability to type with minimal grammatical and/or mathematical errors
• Experience working with case management and knowledge base tools
• Experienced interacting with customers in a shared service center environment
• Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 6:00 AM Pacific and 9:00 PM Eastern, Monday through Friday
• Experience with Workday, ServiceNow and Microsoft Offices Suite strongly preferred
• Bilingual language English/Spanish preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1o92-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.