ABOUT THE ROLE:
WarnerMedia Entertainment Marketing is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and exceptionally organized multi-tasker to build and execute impactful cross-platform content programs. The desired candidate is a strategic creative that will lead the development and production of integrated marketing programs that create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for the WarnerMedia Entertainment properties including HBO Max AVOD, TBS, TNT, True TV, Adult Swim, and WM Kids and Family.
This individual will lead branded content programs across the full life of a campaign, architecting creative strategies that are deeply rooted in insights, creating omni-channel ecosystems, building concepts, pitch materials and leveraging all WarnerMedia touchpoints to deliver on our clients' core marketing objectives. This creative producer will collaborate with ad sales solutions teams to produce content experiences across linear, digital, social, streaming and experiential platforms – reaching the fandoms of some of the world's most iconic entertainment IP including Rick & Morty, DC Comics, Wonder Women, Harry Potter, Friends, Impractical Jokers, Conan, and AEW.
The ideal candidate understands how to concept and produce content marketing and sponsorship opportunities in-line with brand strategies, is as confident interfacing with C-suite stakeholders (internally and externally) as A-list talent on set, will lead internal brainstorms and work in a fast-paced environment that often involves juggling multiple priorities. The candidate must have a proven track record of creating integrated campaigns, be detailed oriented and have a deep knowledge of social channels, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers. Linear experience is a plus.
The individual must also be an energetic, creative, strategic and proactive. As a Creative Director they must collaborate effectively with other Director levels and groups – fitting in to various team formations to win to new business, execute great work, deliver on brand goals.
This person will ideally be based in NY or LA and will report into the SVP, Executive Creative Director.
• Develop custom marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative digital solutions and leveraging the suite of WarnerMedia capabilities.
• Collaborate with the VP, Creative Development & Production lead from proposal to delivery, helping to ensure successful campaign development and execution
• Participate and lead brainstorming sessions with network, sales, creative, strategy and research teams.
• Lead teams to success by articulating the guiding principles to win new business opportunities and drive KPIs.
• Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of WarnerMedia IP, programming, creator network, talent, key tentpole events and experiences and the company's various media and social product offerings.
• Partner with the Network teams to create ground-breaking custom content programming
• Develop marketing materials, category positioning, presentations, & partnerships for assigned verticals
• Develop stellar presentations which clearly communicate marketing strategy and campaign ideas for clients
• Collaborate with network, production, creative, talent, experiential and other teams and constituencies to ensure seamless implementation of sold programs
• Lead campaigns through full life-cycle
• Take responsibility for project timelines and program deadlines
• Ensure that all projects are executed within or under budget
• Manage talent and vendors on assigned projects
• Initiate and lead internal and agency/client status meetings
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
• 12+ years creating cross-platform digital marketing programs
• Stellar client management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Strong content/creative development experience
• Strong experience providing guidance and mentorship to teams at the mid and senior manager level, including writers, creative strategists, art directors and designers.
• Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
• Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
• Excellent concept writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
• History of developing and maintaining creative production schedules and assets
• Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
• Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
• Experience creating content for women's lifestyle brands and products are strongly preferred.
• Art direction background or experience managing designers is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97xzk-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.