Coordinator, Programme Ops (12 months contract)
MATERIAL DELIVERIES (25%)
• Effectively plan and prioritize requests to Program Licensors; and liaise with WM International teams for all content delivery, its associated metadata and assets, per acquisition, Monthly Program Schedules and Yearly Programming calendars.
• Work closely with TQC team to ensure smooth and timely delivery and processing of materials in TMC.
• Provide support to departments such as Marketing, Creative Services and Content Sales through sourcing of materials and assets and effectively tracking and communicating availability and appropriate usage of such materials.
DATA MANAGEMENT (20%)
• Work with Metadata teams to ensure programme records and rights information is entered and maintained within the Broadcast Management Systems.
• Maintain accurate inventory of materials and assets.
• Keep track of costs associated with the operations process, such as materials and localization.
LOCALISATION AND S&P (35%)
• Based on schedule and other channel parameters, manage operational workflow, including monitoring of compliance, requesting localisation and working closely with localisation vendors to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Source and manage localisation of synopses and other metadata as required.
• Collaboration & liaison with local and regional Internal Departments, external Vendors and Distributors /Licensors & Responsible for program assets – materials and metadata for all Kids content
• Experience in operations – media management, tracking materials and dealing with third parties.
• Broad knowledge and experience in the technical requirements for broadcast media.
• Ability to manage projects, with ability to deliver on time and solve logistical problems.
• Fluent in both verbal and written English.
• Experience in SE Asian broadcast media.
• Other: Bachelor / Degree holder preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezzb5-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.