Talent Acquisition Coordinator
PRIMARY FUNCTIONI OF POSITION:
Work closely with Japan People Partners, act as a People coordinator to add value to team performance, and for speed and efficiency. Responsible for extensive HRGA day-to-day operational/clerical tasks under Manager's supervision, proactively offer suggestions/make improvements that would enable Japan People Partners to work efficiently and prove HRGA services to people in Warner Media Japan (Warner Bros. Japan LLD, Turner Japan K.K).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: TOTAL 100%
Assistant to Japan People Partner Lead
– Assist Japan People Partner Lead for schedule/appointment, phone call, filing, expense report, travel arrangements, Internal meetings schedule arrangements, make prints and others.
- Manage schedule for People Partner Lead and make sure to remind important dates/times and dues, collect information/prepare documents as needed.
- Co-work with other executive assistants for smooth business operation where necessary.
Assist and partly be in charge of HR activities as follows:
• Plan and coordinate the annual health check-up for the employees and prepare/submit official report.
• Perform Shopping Cart Maintainer (SCM) and BU coder role for entire HR.
• Temporary cost management and budget control: Input BPO/SCM and invoice check etc
• Training & Development: provide general assistance to T & D function working closely with COE, and under manager's supervision.
• Support internal trainings based on employee requisition.
• Manage internal English classes working closely with vendors.
• Assist and follow up Performance Review communication process to make sure accurate due/cycle.
• HR translation requirements (Japanese/English) of formal and informal company documentation as and when required.
• Run Internship Programs and source new grads through the program. Support People Partner to follow up Career path program for new grads and make necessary arrangements..
• Manage Temp report system: data-entry/maintenance
• Sharing the necessary information with Employee Service on a timely basis, make sure to safely onboard/offboard employees.
• Kick off new hire onboarding process for all concerned and manage the whole process of new hire orientation to make sure it's done.
• Manage and update HR mailing lists.
• Update organization charts, using the designated application and keep track of total headcounts update under manager's supervision.
• Prepare HR announcement and file it.
• File management: various HR files such as temp request form, org chart, contracts from training vendors.
• Provide general assistance to company events, such as All Staff Meeting and board meeting.
• Coordinate schedule between Japan People Partners and relevant parties, set up meetings as and when required.
• Provide general administrative support for HR visitors from other countries.
10% Some GA work：
Provide general administrative support for General Affairs.
• Distribute daily mail/parcel (from mail room) to team members.
• Manage and maintain HRGA equipment including stationary etc. and control its stocks.
Provide ad-hoc support in HRGA or on HR projects where necessary. Provide day-to-day operational assistance for Refresh Room where necessary. Provide HR clerical assistance to employees with a disability where necessary.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATIONS STANDARDS
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum of 3 years of related experience required in HRGA.
Licenses or Certificates
Excellent communication in Japanese and Business level or above English
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to details with punctuality
Able to perform in a high-pressure/time-sensitive environment
Good at dealing ambiguity.
Action-oriented, proactive in communicating with employees
Quick learner and self-starter
Skilled in Power Point, Excel, Word
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at anytime. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejz25-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.