WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Do you have experience working in a contact centre environment and are looking for your next move? We have a new opportunity to join the award-winning visitor attraction, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (WBSTL) – The Making of Harry Potter as our new Contact Centre Team Leader! We're looking for a talented individual to support our Visitor Services team and ensure world class visitor engagement and that our customer experience, from the first contact point to the last, exceeds expectations and encourages repeat visits. If you're passionate about providing an A-Class customer experience and want to be part of the team, apply today!
Ensure the smooth, efficient and safe running of the Visitor Services Team by working closely with the other Team Leader and the Contact Centre Assistant Manager to provide a first-rate experience for our customers.
• Act as a member of the Booking & Reservations team, leading by example and handling any problems that may arise
• To be aware of and monitor the call flow, queues and visitor services inboxes, ensuring all visitor enquiries are answered in accordance with key performance indicators
• Operate incentive schemes and development of staff through exciting and challenging initiatives to provide high levels of customer service
• Hold weekly briefings with all team members and conduct regular 1 to 1s with individual team members
• Fully understand all aspects of general product knowledge and current information, including special offers and promotions for up sell opportunities and communicate these positively to the customer
• To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties
• Working with bookings and/or reservations and/or in a contact centre
• Understanding of industry standards in all areas of the operation including call response times and email/written confirmation procedures
• Previous experience of the Galaxy Gateway ticketing system and Salesforce would be advantageous
• Previous supervisory experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience of letter writing
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to improve processes and service
• Highly organised and focused; able to prioritise workload and manage change in an environment that never stands still
• Ability to manage a team with different skill sets and disciplines within a technical environment
• Problem solving and decision making
This role is full time (40 hours a week), working shifts. Due to the varied nature of a visitor attraction, regular weekend and evening work will be required, across a seven-day rota. Because we never stand still, a high level of flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business. This can include working weekends, bank holidays, school holidays and late evenings, in rotation with other team members.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter is the only place in the world to showcase the authentic sets, props and behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films at the location where they were made. It has attracted over 14 million visitors since opening in 2012, features retail stores with merchandise celebrating the Harry Potter film series and has received over 40,000 reviews on TripAdvisor with 96% rating the experience as 'excellent' or 'very good'.
Since launching, additions to the Tour include Platform 9 ¾ featuring the original Hogwarts Express, the Forbidden Forest and Gringotts Wizarding Bank. In December 2018, WBSL acquired the Platform 9 ¾ group which sells Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xbm0-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.