Talent Relations is responsible for establishing the standards and procedures to be followed when engaging with talent for various events and appearances, including internal departmental initiatives, award shows, premieres, and festivals. We work with our counterparts in Media Relations, Awards and Events, as well as other teams outside of Comms to leverage talent participation to promote the corporate brand and specific projects. By anticipating their needs and fostering a personalized experience, we ensure that our talent feels cared for at special events, helping to cultivate the standard of excellence that defines our brands.
• Heavy administrative support for the Director including answering phones, managing calendars, booking travel, and submitting expense reports.
• General administrative support for the NY Talent Relations team including maintaining and updating databases, resource grids and assignment charts.
• Additional responsibilities include managing our Events calendar, updating budget trackers, submitting invoices, processing payments, reconciling AmEx bill, and setting up independent contractors and companies as vendors.
• Additional responsibilities in the virtual word also include managing, coding and tracking our WarnerMedia talent lighting kits directly with our vendor and sourcing unique requests for talent virtual set up.
• Assist with the creation of comprehensive talent itineraries that may include: best practices guides for virtual appearances; air, hotel and car service reservations, hair & makeup, and other details for in-person events including festivals, conventions, award shows, and premieres as well as help with maintaining RSVP lists for these events.
• Onsite event coverage, assisting with talent arrivals and departures, ticket distribution, etc. at premieres, award shows, festivals, conventions, etc. While virtual events and appearances remain the norm, the assistant would be expected to be ''onsite'' and available virtually for these as well.
• Aid in the research, organization, purchasing, and delivery of talent gifts for all occasions including life moments (milestone, thank you, promotion, baby, sympathy), awards/honors and industry gifts.
• A minimum of 1 year of work-related experience; publicity/agency/studio/network experience preferred.
• Must be a diligent, detail-oriented worker who is efficient, a creative problem-solver, and not afraid to ask questions.
• A positive personality that appreciates a challenge and can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be a self-starter that enjoys working collaboratively. Always professional and always maintains composure, particularly in stressful situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work some nights and weekends.
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Suite.
• Event experience is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezzv1-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.