New York, NY
Assistant Store Manager, Sales (Harry Potter Flagship)
Warner Bros. Studio Facilities (WBSF) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. is continuing to expand and evolve the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with the opening of Flagship Wizarding World stores, in key cities globally. These stores will bring to life the magic of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts for all Fans and Super Fans of the franchise. Flagship Retail will deliver incredible product, service and environments in spaces that truly celebrate the Wizarding World.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager, Sales for the Flagship Retail NY location. This position will support the leadership hierarchy of the New York Flagship Wizarding World store by maximizing customer and fan engagement in an awe inspiring, best in class retail environment. One of the main responsibilities for this role will be to oversee multiple segments of the business while inspiring and leading a team of brand specialists.
• Maximize customer and fan engagement by delivering a world class service proposition
• Inspire high-performing teams within an ever-changing retail landscape
• Promote premium brand awareness through product training and knowledge
• Create strategies to increase customer engagement and profitability
• Actively foster a customer obsessed culture with team members
• Generate energy and execute with excellence on all brand priorities
• Be the voice of the customer and streamline communications to HQ
• Minimum 4-6 years' experience in premium retail management experience
• Good understanding of business and financial concepts and demonstrated ability to lead the team to drive results
• Established time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• Exhibited proficiency for business acumen with exceptional customer service experience
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a positive attitude
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays, and weekend shifts
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ek68-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.