• Will be responsible to support the distribution team in managing the All-India distribution of theatrical films.
• Working closely with the head of distribution in executing the theatrical distribution strategy and achieving targets.
• Collating GBO of all films released daily (including weekends as and when required by Home Office) and sending GBO reports as per the prescribed format or any other format that may be required by the senior Management.
• Responsible for updating sales MIS Platforms on a regular basis.
• Sourcing and maintaining data on local and Hollywood films including release dates, box office collections, print and advertising costs, no of prints, revenue, weekly top 10 chart with inputs from the distribution team and market sources.
• Developing and generating sales related reports for analysis by Senior Management team.
• Responsible for Identifying centers/cinemas/opportunities to maximize revenue using data analytics or market research.
• Working with the Sales Team for maximizing visibility of trailers and posters in cinemas on an All-India level.
• Assisting the Director – Distribution in timely retrieval of BOR's and collection of dues, once escalated by SDC to ensure zero bad debts.
• Responsible for Sales accruals reports
• Responsible for All India Contracts with exhibitors and sub-distributors.
• Monitoring the timely and regular update of MACCS and maintaining integrity of data in MACCS
• Responsible to come up with strategies to improve efficiencies in sales functions.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
• 5 - 7 years of experience in similar domain
• Excellent Knowledge of Excel with Data Skill Sets is a must
• Experience in working on Salesforce or any Sales MIS Platform is preferred
• Passion for Films and Television Content will be considered an asset
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Must be service-oriented.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnzvw-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.