The Administrator role provides administrative and clerical support to SVP, Manufacturing and Operations, and senior members of the Manufacturing department.
The Daily (aka Responsibilities)
• Daily tasks include coordinating travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, organizing vendor meetings, ordering office supplies, organizing department social events, filing of printed copies, taking meeting notes and transcribing.
• Support the Logistics area with setting up, tracking and (where applicable) Quoting for Domestic Truck shipments and Ocean Freight.
• P-Card Reconciliation: manage multiple department purchase cards in an online portal by coding each transaction. Assemble monthly reconciliation packet and forward to the corporate accounting group.
• Freight Spend Report: Access SAP to create a monthly spend report in Excel, capturing all freight and logistics expenses.
• Blanket PO Report: Access SAP to create a weekly spend report in Excel that states the current balance of each blanket purchase order.
• Maintain Production flow for the DC Book Backlist. Upon receipt of Reprint Memo, reach out to printers to schedule book product and advise Sales department of achievable ship dates. Retrieve prior printing files from archive as needed. Submit files and work order for required reprint adjustments to Design Traffic Manager to be assigned. Upon final routing approvals (internal/external) give OK to Print.
• As needed assist Original Material and Collected Editions Production with the tracking/production of interiors by working with Editorial and Printer CSR's to achieve all required approvals in order to maintain quality standards up to the OK to print stage.
• As needed assist Original Material and Collected Editions Production with tracking of cover and design workflow out of the design department and into production. Preform pre-flight quality checks on all print ready files.
• Other duties/projects as assigned, such as downloading files from archives for reprints; invoice reconciliation; internal book/sample distribution.
The Essentials (aka knowledge and skills section)
• 3-5 years experience in an administrative or analytical position.
• College or Trade School Graduate or equivalent work experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook required. MAC equivalents preferred. Advanced level of proficiency in Excel strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with Monday.com, SharePoint, Nest, MS Teams, and Adobe Suite a preferred.
• Superior organizational skills, including attention to detail. Must be comfortable with numbers.
• Able to work independently and under time constraints.
• Comfortable working in a remote workplace a plus.
• Able to handle confidential material.
• Flexibility to work on multiple concurrent projects and work overtime as needed
• Ability to compose correspondence.
• Experience working with Production files, as well as Asset management and Design files a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11e6x-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.