Account Coordinator (Partnership Management - Atlanta)
WarnerMedia seeks an Account Coordinator for the Brand Distribution department.
The Coordinator, Partnership Management position is part of WarnerMedia's Distribution group. This group works with distribution partners to drive, deliver and optimize WarnerMedia content and services across the distribution landscape.
The Coordinator will be responsible for helping to grow subscription and transactional sales and app engagement across the company's service portfolio: HBO Max, HBO, Cinemax, the Turner Networks and Home Entertainment. As a key member of the team, this person will provide critical day-to-day support and will liaise with distributor partner representatives and internal stakeholders. This role will maintain a consistent stream of assets, analysis and information to actively support the larger team on partner initiatives. The Coordinator will have exposure to many areas of the partnership management process including performance metrics, campaign planning, point of sale, and budget. This position will report directly to the Director of Partnership Management.
• Assist Partner Management team in all activities related to the day-to-day management of WarnerMedia's subscription businesses across multiple accounts including satellite, cable, OTT and telco distributors
• Support team to achieve target subscriber, revenue, and activation goals for the subscription business; assist with execution of business plans to drive KPIs
• Work with team to develop and implement clear processes to track account performance: update and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly reports, evaluate marketing asset usage, track partner engagement
• Manage and track multiple account campaign budgets: planning, monitoring spend, processing invoices, reporting on budget status
• Assist with management of independent distributors including launching services, troubleshooting operations, executing contracts, supplying marketing assets and point of sale support, management of inbound communications and distributor contacts, communicating status of processes/requests
• Assist with Transactional/Home Entertainment business planning, develop monthly programming presentations, monitor business results
• Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships within WarnerMedia and external partner teams; contribute in meetings
• Collaborate with internal teams on marketing, promotional opportunities, operations, legal, and technology
• Assist with meeting planning, sponsorship requests and coordination of annual trade show to represent WarnerMedia at industry events
• Support account portfolio including competitive tracking, product updates, package/pricing changes, etc.
• Stay curious and current with industry and evolving landscape, develop a point of view on new media trends
• Bachelor's degree
• A minimum of 2 years professional experience
• Skilled in Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel. Microsoft Teams a plus
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Self-starter with positive attitude
• Demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Experience working as part of a sales organization and/or growth business is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjn8x-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.