The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a critical member of Warner Bros Discovery's Talent Acquisition team. This position will provide a best in class recruiting experience to candidates and provide operational excellence to the Talent Acquisition team across Japan & wider APAC.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Supporting multiple Recruiters in scheduling complex interviews across differing time zones, while providing an excellent candidate experience.Interviews may include phone and onsite interviews, complex multilayered scheduling, videoconferencing and facilitating travel arrangements.
• Being an ambassador in the candidate experience. Managing all logistics for interviews and serving as the primary point of contact to the candidate.
• Scheduling and supporting Assessment Centres for high volume recruitment, ensuring a positive experience for all attendees.
• Managing the offer process - sending new hire documentation including Offer Letter's & checklists. Ensuring new hire completes all required admission documentation efficiently & correctly and communicating with internal teams throughout the process.
• Supporting on operational projects & assisting the Talent Acquisition team with operational requests. Assisting with translating documentation where applicable.
Qualifications & Experience
• Previous recruitment and/or administrative experience preferred
• Strong interest in Talent Acquisition
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong interpersonal skills to support with relationship building across the business
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high volume, high pressure environment going through organizational changes
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to problem solve in a timely manner
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvwww-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.