Sr. Analyst, Account Receivable
Warner Bros. Discovery
Mexico City, Mexico
Your New Role...
This position exists to support the Order to Cash (O2C) workstream of Warner Bros. Discovery WBD Advertising, Affiliate and TV Distribution, Direct-to-Consumer Subscription, Theatrical and several other accounts receivable balances. This person will have overall responsibility for analyzing complex portfolios and handling customer billing, invoice resolution, cash receipts and application with intent of improving working capital. This person will provide leadership and training to A/R analyst and identify process and system improvements for maximizing productivity and effectiveness.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Manage assigned portfolios in such a way that meet or exceed established monthly and yearly collection goals through timely billing, invoice resolution and cash applications
• Identify and facilitate resolution with customers for non-payment and providing guidance on complex issues for problem resolution including short-pay, credits and open invoices
• Communicate complex issues and effectively handle difficult customer invoicing requests to maximize productivity, payment resolution and effectiveness
• Maintain contact information and customer specific instructions for accounts in portfolio and assist with invoice delivery as needed
• Build effective global working relationships with internal and external clients, including BPOs
• Identify and facilitate improvements in the A/R and Billing processes through technology or procedural improvements
• Generate key KPI reporting as assigned by leadership for monitoring collections
• Maintain documentation for compliance reporting and audits
Qualifications & Experience...
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field is preferred
• Experience in Peoplesoft Financials and SAP is required
• Experience in the Media Industry and/or Media Sales is preferred
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
• Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage to meet competing deliverables
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r787w6-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.