As the subject-matter expert on WBD's Linear advertising systems and processes, the Sales Assistant will help operationalize and streamline all internal/external aspects of our linear media campaigns. To thrive in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their accounts to maintain business for the Ad Sales Team across our networks. The Sales Assistant is the post-sale support for the Ad Sales Team and liaison to internal departments - Advertising Operations, Strategic Planning, Content Partnerships and Finance.
Responsibilities of this role include ensuring all campaigns are properly booked in our order management system, quality assurance checks, weekly deal stewardship, invoice reconciliation, and account tracking for revenue and delivery.
• Assist the Account Executives and Sales Planners in all aspects of the TV order process (booking new orders, revisions, flow charts, order letters, etc...)
• Develop a strong working relationship with Sales Operations & Traffic, guaranteeing timely and precise order process and log positions
• Collaborate with the Sales Planners and Pricing & Planning to track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules
• Liaise with ad agencies and Finance to resolve billing/invoice discrepancies and get bills paid
• Establish strong contacts at ad agencies in order to offer exceptional account stewardship
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Post-graduate work experience or related internship required, preferably in a corporate or start-up company environment.
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwozvk-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.