Casting Admin Coordinator
Your New Role...
Position provides support to the VP, Feature Post Production Operations. Accountable for aspects of Delivery of Features; prepping Studio screenings; office needs and communicating job status / milestones.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Coordinates and tracks delivery of all project-related elements required for distribution and archival. Facilitates delivery between productions, vendors and studio in concert with the supervisor, department and the production.
• Inventories internal deliverables onsite from Feature Post's vault and matches them against internal delivery checklists before transport.
• Develops and maintains numerous databases, contact lists, manuals. Updates Feature Post Production manual and delivery documents. This requires a strong knowledge of ongoing projects and associated materials to draft and distribute Post Production reports and communication tools across all features.
• Manages Iron Mountain by sending and receiving sensitive files.
• Works with vendors and production technology to securely set up cutting rooms.
• Contributes to building camera/editorial workflow charts. Schedules executive, filmmakers, market research and QC screenings (booking security, engineering, screening rooms, verifying formats, and arranging KDMs).
• Responsible for preparing meeting-related materials in addition to presentations. Arranges visitor access, greets clients, talent, creative staff, and executives.
• Prepares & reconciles purchase orders, check requests and P-Card for department. Follows up on payments including vendor billing and SAP process.
• Implements and enforces studio-mandated content production policies and protocols for Feature Post Production.
• Communicates key issues to supervisor on an ongoing basis.
• Performs general administrative duties, including phone calls, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, distributing, and organizing mail, photocopying, courier requests, drive-ons, filing, o rdering office and kitchen supplies and liaises with Office Services for departmental needs.
• Establishes collaborative relationships with productions, internal departments, sound and picture facility groups, and external vendors. Research new vendor and pipeline options.
• Team player that provides backup support to other Coordinators. Handles special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Minimum 2-3 years Studio / Lab experience in Production or Post Production.
• Prior Post Production Coordinator or post house experience preferred.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
• This is a hybrid role. Must be able to perform duties-onsite.
• Driving and use of golf cart
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wyn5-18-205-26-39-42 in your application.