The People & Culture Partner is a key position within Warner Bros. Discovery's Streaming People and Culture team. The position will support the People & Culture team as well as the business (Global Product & Design) by providing solutions to employee-related matters, maintaining a balance between being a strategic business partner and employee champion. This position will continuously challenge the status quo and develop initiatives that ensure Warner Bros. Discovery remains an employer of choice. This position will report to the Director, People & Culture and is located in New York City with some light travel.
The People & Culture Partner will be a positive self-starter who can think strategically about big picture business goals as well as tactically execute a full range of People & Culture initiatives. In this dynamic culture, the role will serve as the primary partner to the business and the liaison with the broader HR community of Warner Bros. Discovery. Candidates for this position should be innovative, solution-oriented, analytical, collaborative, and be able to engage with colleagues across level, location, and discipline. The role must effectively work in a fast-paced creative environment, bringing an energy and enthusiasm to the function, founded in sound strategy.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Initial People & Culture point of contact for Global Product & Design employees handling inquiries and other correspondences (i.e., employee questions, performance review support, exit interviews, etc.)
• Partner with the People & Culture team in the implementation of corporate programs, internal training, change management initiatives, etc.
• Provide advice, coaching, counseling, and training to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful, and safe work environment
• Partner with Employee Relations and Employment Legal to deliver People & Culture solutions on people related issues
• Aptitude and experience with data management, metrics and visualization
• Apply and communicate company policies
• Partner with Recruitment and Total Rewards on recruitment of permanent and temporary staffing
• Develop strong working relationships with all People & Culture COE functions to provide 'seamless' support and guidance to the business including Recruitment, Learning & Development, HRIS, Compensation & Benefits
• Create presentation decks, charts, graphs, and various materials, as needed
• Manage special projects, as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience within Human Resources
• Proven ability to work in global and matrixed structure
• Intermediate to Advanced level Excel and PowerPoint skills highly preferred
• Collaborative working style
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with colleagues and employees
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Working knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
• Experience in working with a culturally diverse workforce
• Knowledge of national, state and local Employee and Labor Relations practices, laws and regulations
Current WBD employees will be given preferential consideration for this opportunity.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5qp0-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.