Full Time Job
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Full Time
Distribution Coordinator (W/M/D)
Your New Role...
• Tracking and controlling of subscriber and revenue developments
• Keeping track of subscribers of both Legacy Discovery and Legacy Warner
• Developing various commercial analysis' for management
• Provide monthly forecast in regard to revenues and subscriptions
• Preparing special ad-hoc reports for management and other departments
• Working closely together with Finance Department to prepare Forecasts and LRP
• Acquisition and Negotiation with affiliate partners
• Taking the lead in small negotiations including revenue forecasting
• Close collaboration with Legal department in preparing and negotiating contract drafts, amendments, and signature processes.
• Develop complex business cases and transfer case in PowerPoint for management
• Coordination with other departments like Tech-Ops, VOD, Finance, Marketing
• Support Director Distribution in all matters of distribution
• Assessment and Development of new business opportunities and special projects
• Market analyses for new opportunities (e.g. FAST, AVOD, etc)
• Scanning of market news and developments and potential new partner platforms
• Taking the lead in new business ventures and projects incl. setting up business cases, content planning and designing pitch documents
• Curation of sales documents and company presentations
• Keeping company, business and content presentations and documents up to date
• Close collaboration with Research, Trade Marketing, Ad Sales and Legal
• Expert Point of contact for other departments, customers and partner platforms
• Customer questions and requests regarding programming, files, PR information
• Providing other departments with information about revenues or subscriptions
Qualifications & Experience...
• Fluency in German and English is a must.
• TV market Expertise in GSA preferred.
• Highest level of Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Self-driven mind-set to work in a faced paced international environment.
• Affinity for numbers and details, calculations, economics, media industry sectors
• Someone who takes on responsibilities and delivers final results independently.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible working hours are offered to assist.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44q7y-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.