Coordinator, Editorial Administration
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role…
Supports the Talent Relations Director and team by coordinating and providing various services to DC's domestic and international talent.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Responsible for ordering service copies for contributing talent for all published material. Hand-ships copies as necessary. Trouble-shoots and handles delivery issues as needed.
• Supports Talent Relations Administrator in preparing and processing Independent Contractor approvals and work delivered by talent for WBD Legal Department.
• Works with the Talent Relations Director & Administrator to book travel accommodations for talent. Communicates with talent on itineraries and logistics.
• Manages lists of talent for convention appearances. Supports all Talent Relations convention activities as needed. Will assist with any upcoming large-scale summits or conferences, ordering food, setting up workspaces, booking conference rooms, giving office tours, etc.
• Provides regular outreach to talent to check workloads, deadlines, and payments. Helps identify and addresses any concerns as they arise.
• Handles and tracks the logistics of the shipments of art board requests for talent.
Qualifications & Experience…
• At least two years of relevant administrative work experience.
• College degree or equivalent experience required.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software (Navision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints, meet deadlines, and manage multiple project elements simultaneously.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Knowledge of comic book industry a plus.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $40,040.00 - $74,360.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9nej9-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $40,040 to $74,360 Per Year ($ USD)