Your New Role...
The Sales Planning Analyst is responsible for working closely with the WBD Content Licensing team to evaluate client offers and assist in the execution of deals. The Analyst is responsible for using their knowledge of the vast library of WBD films and television series to create curated content availability lists for clients across the Linear and VOD spaces. The Analyst will also be responsible for managing client offers in the WBD deal management system, researching underlying distribution rights and restrictions, assisting in the planning and execution of large-scale sales initiatives, reporting sales to the WBD Operations team to aid in the materials delivery process, and updating box office records.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Evaluates client offers and assists in deal closure process.
• Creates curated content availability lists for Linear and VOD clients.
• Manages client offers in WBD deal management system and updates box office records.
• Researches underlying distribution rights and restrictionsAssists in the planning and execution of sales initiatives.
• Reports all sales to WBD Operations team to ensure materials delivery.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Minimum 3-4 years' in the Entertainment Industry .
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree required
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required. Must be able to use Formulas, vLookups and Pivot Tables.
• Strong Interest in Film and Television Series required.
• Strong Knowledge of TV & Film Rights and Clearances required.
• Strong Knowledge and Understanding of Television Distribution Methods, Services and Networks required.
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Outlook Skills required.
• Understanding of Access Data-Base required.
• Understanding of SAP/and or related enterprise software preferred.
• Must have strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
• Must be able to effectively meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work well under pressure.
• Must be able to pay close attention to details.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
• Must be a team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3w7x9-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.