We're looking for an ambitious and detail oriented Recruiting Coordinator to work alongside our Recruiting Team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience, maintaining clear lines of communication with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates, and acting as an ambassador for our values. This position will report to the Recruiting Manager.
What you'll do:
• Coordinate and schedule interviews, including booking rooms and ensuring the proper technical requirements are set up.
• Serve as the ''host'' for in-person interviews, providing candidates with an office tour and guiding them to the appropriate rooms.
• Facilitate candidate communication from end-to-end ensuring a seamless candidate experience.
• Coordinate candidate travel where applicable and process all related expenses.
• Provide administrative & operational support to team of Recruiters in support of the full life cycle recruiting process.
• Maintain application tracking system by opening and closing jobs, set up interview kits and scorecards.
What you'll bring:
• Proven ability to build relationships with organizations of historically underrepresented candidates.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A keen appreciation for service excellence in delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
• Experience using an ATS (Greenhouse is a plus).
• High level of technical proficiency, particularly with G-Suite.
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced and fluid work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
• Comfort working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion.
• Extreme attention to detail and sense of urgency.
Bonus points for:
• Experience working in digital media.
• An Associate's degree or higher in management, human resources, or a related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxw86-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.