Brand Manager Teamfight Tactics
Job Title - Senior Manager, New Business
Location - Paris, France
We are VIRTUE, the creative agency born from VICE.
We believe in commanding, not demanding; entertaining, not interrupting; contributing, not leaching. Because brands should add to the world they want to be a part of - not distract from it. With a global presence, we craft campaigns, platforms, and IP for some of the most important brands on the planet.
The Senior Manager, New Business reports to the VP, Growth of Western Europe and is responsible for leading our regional business development efforts. This person will oversee all proactive outbound opportunities from the western European territory, run pitches alongside key stakeholders, manage initial conversations with prospective clients, manage some of our key accounts and will participate in any ad hoc growth initiatives in the region.
• Managing inbound new business opportunities from qualification through close.
• Partner with the New Business team on strategic pipeline development for the region.
• Partner with Heads of Account, Strategy, Creative and Production as well as day-to-day pitch teams to ensure the highest standard of organization, preparation, and delivery.
• Track opportunity pipeline and activity reporting in collaboration with Finance. Take part in weekly Virtue WE business development status calls.
• Strategically assess, manage, and provide support on inbound requests from regional as well as global offices and commercial teams.
• Lead RFP response development, presentation content, and any other ad hoc marketing copy/asset needs necessary as part of pitch process that you own.
• Step in to take any prospective client meetings that senior leaders can't make to maintain momentum of relationship development and/or pitch process.
• Ideate on and execute – in partnership with the Marketing department – current and prospective client events to provide Client Services and the Agency opportunities to build relationships outside of day-to-day work streams.
• Fluent in written and spoken French and English
• 6+ years in client service and/or business development experience at a creative and/or media agency
• Strong project and account management skills
• Comfortable facing clients and proven ability to build lasting relationships
• Ability to travel to meet with prospective clients and lead new business meetings
• Self motivated, team builder, proactive
• Has no ego and believes in collaboration to be successful
• Hands-on approach to managing both processes and people
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work well under pressure
• A great public speaker and able to command a room in pitches
• Passion and drive for providing an exceptional product and experiences
• A people person with a great, nice, and positive attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products, Keynote – knowledge of Salesforce is preferable, but not mandatory
VICE Media Group is the world’s largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994,VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE TV, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 25 offices around the world.