Late Night Cartoons, Inc is looking to immediately fill a Full Time position as ASSISTANT EDITOR on an adult half-hour comedy series. The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds. The position will last approximately 3 months with the possibility for extension. This is currently a remote position but a New York based candidate is preferred.
• Assistant editor will work with the research team to prepare SOTs in the daytime in preparation for studio tapings, and further revise and supplement SOTs throughout the day as needed
• Will pull B-roll and stills and prepare them for editors with necessary photo treatments and mortises
• Will work with producer to create fake in-show commercials, involving graphics, stock footage and voice over
• Will work with the digital team on weekly recap promo video shared on YouTube
• Extensive experience using Adobe Premiere Pro (no Avid only editors, no learning Premiere as you go)
• Experience editing dialogue and music
• Experience with photo manipulation in Premiere Pro (Pan and Zooms)
• Experience working with animation a plus
• Experience working remotely on a broadcast or streaming series a plus
• Must have fast internet
• Accommodating for flexible hours for special segments & live content
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d933j4-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.